Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Leaving party pics

So here, not before time, are some pictures from our leaving party...

Darren, Briony, Rachel and Darren's squeeze whose name escapes me - sorry.

Darren, Briony, Rachel and Darren's 'squeeze' whose name escapes me - sorry.

The wonderful Sophie and Craig.

The wonderful Sophie and Craig.

My lovely sister, as the blue alien from star-trek, apparantly.

My lovely sister, as the blue alien from star-trek, apparantly.

Monkey boy. I mean Nick. Sorry.

Monkey boy. I mean Nick. Sorry.

Craig and Andy of course.

Who are these handsome fellows? Why it must be fellow LSE alumni Craig and Andy of course.

Rachel and Linda

Rachel and Linda, radiant as ever atop the fashionable balcony.

Some actual 'news' to follow shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home